By Richard Ward
Read or Download A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This quantity offers vintage and modern criminal situations that experience set very important precedents relating to mental and psychological overall healthiness concerns in felony and civil complaints; the position of practitioners as specialist witnesses and forensic experts; and criminal issues normally scientific perform. Engagingly written, the ebook brings to existence the main points of every case and the non-public tales concerned, whereas additionally offering an exceptional advent to foundational matters within the box.
Because the leader of psychology within the federal felony method, Dr. Jack Jaffe has skilled the folks, tradition, and psychology of prisons first hand. In “There’s No Crying in criminal: fighting the darkish part of Human Nature” (ISBN 1453772979), he introduces legal justice scholars and people attracted to criminology to the intensely interpersonal global of prisons.
Profiling and Serial Crime examines the foundations of behavioral profiling after which applies them to serial crime. This ebook is a very revised and up to date variation of a very good textual content on behavioral profiling and serial crime. It presents a theoretical and sensible beginning for figuring out the inducement and dynamics in more than a few serial offenses.
This assortment brings jointly overseas participants from a number of disciplines to debate the present public, social and governmental understandings and responses to sexual violence. Exploring concerns corresponding to easy methods to deal with intercourse offenders, the amount offers ideas for the way to minimize offending and enhance neighborhood engagement.
- Bloodstain Pattern Evidence: Objective Approaches and Case Applications
- Emergency Department Treatment of the Psychiatric Patient: Policy Issues and Legal Requirements (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Theories of Sexual Offending (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Young People in Forensic Mental Health Settings: Psychological Thinking and Practice
- Google Earth Forensics: Using Google Earth Geo-Location in Digital Forensic Investigations
Additional resources for A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife)
A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife) by Richard Ward